Vegan Spicy Lentil Patties
It's officially Barbeque season and these Spicy Lentil Patties are here to take your vegan BBQ's to the next level. These patties are so extremely good. We're talking golden brown and crispy outsides with a delicious spicy inside...not to mention the amazing meat like texture. It's one of my favorite BBQ recipes and I already know I'll be making these all year.
These vegan burger patties are loaded with smoky, spicy flavors and they're so incredibly easy to make.
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Pre cooked Lentils Mixed colors
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup Red Onions Cut into quarters
- ½ cup Fresh Cilantro or Basil
- 1 medium Beetroot Peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Salt
- Pinch of Chili Powder
- 1 Pepper Hot or mild as you prefer