Spicy Kiwi, peppers and tomatoes salsa
This amazing spicy kiwi pepper salsa recipe is quick and easy to make…and it’s absolutely delicious. Think sweet and crunchy bell pepper slices together with the sweet freshness and tangy bite of kiwi and you already know this salsa is mouthwateringly good. Plus, it’s packed with crunchy textures, lots of fresh flavours and loaded with nutrients.
Servings 4 people
- 5 Kiwi Fruits Peeled and diced
- 3 Mixed colors Bell Peppers Sliced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (or small tomatoes) Cut into wedges
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1 handful Roasted Almonds or other nuts Chopped
- Juice from ½ Lemon
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Sweet and Sour Chili Sauce
- Salt to taste
Mix together the diced kiwi, sliced peppers and cherry tomatoes in a bowl.
In a smaller bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, sweet and sour chilli sauce and salt. Pour the dressing over the salsa and combine.
Top with chopped almonds and fresh basil and serve.Enjoy.