There’s nothing I love more on a hot summer day than Ice Cream. This Super Easy S’mores Nice Cream is a delicious twist on the classic s’mores…Combining all my sweet summer favorties of Ice cream and S’mores. Yum!
I created this recipe because I was craving Ice Cream one day (as I do most days, I admit) and then I also got a sweet craving for S’mores.
I started wondering what would happen if I combined the two into one delicious S’mores Ice Cream Recipe. And let me just tell you, the result is amazing!
Of course it would have to be a vegan S’mores ice cream or in this case Nice Cream. This was my first attempt at a S’mores Nice Cream Recipe, and I’m proud to say it was a winner straight away. That’s the good thing about creating a simple and quick recipe – It’s hard to get it wrong. LOL.
Anyways, this was just my first try. I have since branched into creating an actual Vegan S’mores Ice cream (With real cream like creaminess). But this recipe is still my favorite quick go-to summer Nice Cream recipe, because it comes together so quickly. If I get a craving, I can be eating my ice cream in leass than 10 minutes…And that’s great if you’re as impatient as I am.
What’s great about this recipe:
- It’s super easy and quick to make.
- And it’t pretty healthy too – only comes out to some 150 kcal per serving
- You can eat it right away or make it 2-4 hours in advance
- It’s a real crowd pleaser and kids and adults alike can’t get enough of this one
S’mores Nice Cream
- High Speed Blender
- 1 Banana Cut into chunks and frozen
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 cup Marshmallows Vegan
- ¼ cup Grahams Crackers Vegan
- ¼ cup Mini Marshmallows Vegan
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips Vegan
- Start by toasting the big marshmallows, until they are nice and golden on the outside. Set aside to cool. Add the frozen banana chunks to the blender and blitz until it's almost smooth. Then add the toasted marshmallows and almond milk. Blitz quickly. Next, add half of the topping; Grahams crackers, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips and blend until the texture is smooth and creamy (like Ice Cream) Serve right away topped with the rest of the topping or scoop into a sealed container and freeze for 2-4 hours. Enjoy.