Finding a delicious and creamy vegan smoothie can be a challenge. But not with this Vegan Berry Smoothie. It’s so creamy and filled with natural sweetness – not to mention it’s also packed with nutrients.
I love a delicious smoothie in the morning or as a quick pick-me-up during the day. It’s one of the quickest and easiest meals to make, and they can be varied indefinitely.
This smoothie combines everything I love about them – it’s sweet and refreshing and can be made in minutes (so even if you’re in a time pinch, you don’t have an excuse not eat).
What’s great about this recipe:
- It’s so quick and easy to make
- Can be taken with you on the road on those really busy days
- Deliciously creamy texture and filled with natural sweetness
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
For this recipe I like to use frozen berries – it acts like ice cubes and because they are frozen it’s something you can always have waiting in the freezer. If you prefer, you can always use fresh berries – just add some ice cubes to the recipe as well.
Another great thing about this recipe is, you can just add any berries you want. I have included my favorite berries, but you can easily exchange them with your favorites.
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Cup Blueberries Fresh or Frozen
- 3 tbsp Coconut Yoghurt or your favorite yoghurt
- 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- 5 Mint Leaves Chopped
- Roughly chop the mint leaves and pour the into a blender along with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth and serve.