You know those mornings where your brain feels foggy from sleep and not even a double shot of coffee helps?
Well, this carrot juice is the answer to jumpstart those grey cells.
There’s so much goodness in this juice and it’s packed with vitamins and nutrients. Plus, it tastes like a small slice of veggie heaven. The fact that it’s also super easy to make is just an added bonus.
I’m always for the lookout for anti-inflammatory food and this juice is definitely that and more.
It’s also a great detox juice, that’s sure to rinse out toxins fast. If you use it as a detox carrot juice, it’s also great to add in a spoonful of olive oil for extra health benefits.
- 2 Carrots Peeled and chopped
- 1 Grapefruit Peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 Orange Fruit Peeled, desseded and cut into chunks
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Rinsed and cut into large chunks
- 1 Tomato Rinsed and top cut off
- 1/2 tbsp Red Chili Chopped
- 1/4 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.Serve immediately.